Thursday, April 2, 2009

Goodbye..

MY DAD's CAR IS SELLING OFF TOMORROW MORNING!!! well, he always wanted to change his car.Cuz, i have to say dat his BMW is really OLDDD.
It has been following my dad since i was standard 4.So, yea.I AM VERY SADDD!!
i mean HELLO!7 YEARS dy.SURE Have feeling towards this car ryte?
summore my dad told me like just few hours ago.And the car is gonna say bye bye to us by 2ml morning..
my dad was recalling the memories of us and this car.Then i was asking my dad.
Bi, why cant you just change the engine inside.(since is the engine's fault)
Then, he kept on asking me to look at the bright side.Which i get to sit a new car=.=
Well, all the best carr carr!!
I WANNA CRY DYYY!!
I WILL MISS YOU ALOT CAR!!
few pics of our car,





we used to sit here to everywhere

like the nose is 'flaring' ahha. Aww, i will miss you alottteven the logo crack..byebye BMW dearie

will have a sleepless nite.till then, ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment