Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Am i a failure?


I din manage to get into bola baling's school team..
My mom is so ryte bout it, i totally SUCK in sports,Pffttt
I really want to prove to her what she said was WRONG! but, seems that i FAIL..
SHE IS SO RYTE BOUT ME!!I FREAAKIN suck in SPORTSS
Well, in a positive way, at least i will never get tan under the HOT SUN.
Plus, i Wont kena nag by mom cuz of this matter..
So, should i be happy.?
Seriously, im dont feel so good tho.
First, i freaking hate the way i plyed today, it TOTALLY just SUCk.
Or izite it has been like that since the 1st day i ply..
Ugh, i dunno how i feel ryte now.At the moment wenyi announced for those who got in.
I was like, well, just s i expected.I din manage to get in..
Im not trying to blame any1. Im just feeling so damn frustrated ryte now.
I will never touch any sports anymore.
I CANT PLAY!!!!!!!!!
I SUCK!!
UGHH!!

CONGRATS 4 those who got in.
Stupid pee elaine, congrtas.Plus, IM FINE!!so dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment