Saturday, July 11, 2009

Awesome night

Yesterday was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!
It was The . Best . malam . bakat everrr!
Despite all the singing and dancing..I really had fun yesterday..
Went there by yee ling's car..
Reached there, meet up with wan xin.I was bz finding jacket..due to my top.Haha
Later shu hua came and then met up with su pin..hahaha..


I love this the mostt!!
Didnt think of taking pictures with them, until eunice kinda persuade me to.xD Cus our eunice popo kinda fancy a guy in the team(the one above sue zen)..
Conclusion, absolutely S~W~E~E~T

THE IX!!


yi zhen=D

eunice popo


IX a.k.a the greatest!!




The michael jackson dance.Was awesome.








saw him after he did his business..d smoking business.Fai fai grab a chance to take a pic with him..haha



Pn lee. The best add maths teacher on earth..i wanted to take picture with her..then she was like, dun wan lar..im in such a mess..blarr,but she ended up taking picture with me osoxD


BYESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment