Monday, June 22, 2009

Disappointment maybe?

It happened to be just another normal day..and also a day that im really looking forward to..
Until i received his msg after my addmaths tuition..
Stated there his not goin for tuition today..
All the sudden a wave of disappointment and relieve wash through me..
Was disappointed that i will not get to pass him the cookies and get a chance to talk to him.
Relieved cuz i will not have to talk to him face to face..
Funny ryte?
Well..because i dun have to figure out wad to say to him..
It's been so long since v have a conversation face to face..
And im really really looking forward to it..but also afraid at the same time..
TEE YING YI YOU ARE SUCH A HILARIOUS PERSON...
I told him that is okay(which is soo not=x)
Next week...promise...he said..
He made a promise..or izzite??
Just so you know, i really really hate people breaking their promises..especially the promises that they made to me..
And you broke it..
I always tell the people around me that i finally got over you..
Which i never did give up on you..
Am i just too stupid or what..???????
So, please do something to make me get over you..
just a lil something will do..
PLEASEEEEE~~~~~~~~




















FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING DAY=(

No comments:

Post a Comment