Saturday, May 30, 2009

Is finally over

EXAM IS FINALLY OVER!!!

haha, i know its a bit too late for me to say that cuz my exam finished at the 27th.Haha..
So, yea. yesterday was our last day of skol before hols.Unbelievably, IT was FUN.
Seriously.!!Summore yesterday was our last year to celebrate teachers's day.(Well, v didnt really celebrate tho.Hahaha!!)
Our class didnt even held any party..So, v ended up "snatching" foods from other classes.I have to admit that it was really mean..But somehow, V ENJOYED BULLYING those juniorss.ahahaha!!!
Plus, poor wei bing had cupcakes' stain all over his body.So, he was all sweaty and smelly XD.
And he was all wet too...hahah!! cuz kah yi, yee ling , me, pee were all splashing water at him.I dunno who started it 1st. but v all ended up like v just came out from a swimming pool.*DRIPPING WET*haha. Will upload those pics soon cuz pei qian haven send it to me.Till then, ciaosss









HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment