Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a job well done

I din go to school today!!Ahahahahas
Cuz i OVERSLEPT>.<
This morning, my dad came to our room.Then, the nex thing we knew..WE R LATE
V woke up about 7a.m..So, my dad was lk asking us.
Eh, we are late lea.Do you still wanna go to school?
Obviously, we said NO then collaspe to our bed again.
so, sleep sleep till 10a.m only wake up..
Is NOT FUN not going to school.CUZ IS DAMN BORING!!
Btw, im not going to school tomorrow AGAIN!!
this time im not skipping school for some retarded reasons.
Im ACCOMPANYING 2 person for their violin and flute exam.
All the best for me and those 2.@@
Owh Yarr!!
CONGRATS FOR OUR SCHOOL'S GUY BASKETBALL TEAM!!
YOU ALL DID A GREAT JOB!!ALL THE BEST ON THURS!
I intend to ponteng thurs' class to watch them play!!i wan LEAA

No comments:

Post a Comment